A YARE EDUCATION TRUST SCHOOL
Required for September 2020 – Group 2 (£50,026 – £55,202 pending pay review)
Following the retirement of our current headteacher, we are looking for an outstanding leader to continue to develop our successful school.
Our school motto is ‘Be the best you can’ and we pride ourselves on our supportive family orientated approach.
We aim to be a happy and inclusive place in which to learn, where children can achieve academic success and develop high aspirations and skills for a bright future.
We would want to hear from you if you are:
- Passionate about helping children – we strive to inspire our children to enjoy being at school and to love learning.
- An inspirational leader – to lead our positive and experienced team, who are committed to giving every child a successful start to their education.
- An effective communicator – to continue to build our strong school reputation and excellent links with parents and the local community.
In return, would you like:
- To be part of our friendly and positive community in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk Broads?
- To lead our amazing school and magnificent children?
- To work with and develop our committed team?
- To work with a supportive team of governors and be part of a local Trust?
We believe that, once you have seen our school, you will want to be a part of its future.
Closing date of 10.00 am on Monday 2 March 2020.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 March 2020.
The Yare Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
For full details and an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org