The Yare Education Trust is a collaborative group of school communities, formally partnering each other in a Multi Academy Trust.
The Trust schools are united in their vision for education in the communities they serve. At their heart is a commitment to every child and young person from the age of three to nineteen in the area served by the schools that would ensure:
- the best possible educational experience for all students
- a culture of high aspiration
- an environment where each student is nurtured and can develop his or her full potential
- an emphasis on continuity of learning across all ages
- the celebration of the diversity and uniqueness of each individual’s skills and abilities
- a climate which harnesses enthusiasm and makes learning enjoyable
- the well-being of the whole child, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Our aim is to ensure that every child within our community enjoys the best possible education. We believe that students should achieve academic success, but also that the educational experience that each child receives should include helping him or her to understand the need for respect and responsibility. Equally, we believe that a good education should include activities beyond the academic curriculum such as sport, fieldwork and educational visits.
Each of the schools in our Trust has a unique identity which we wish to retain. We also recognise that there are individual strengths within each school from which the rest of the Trust can learn. Parents can be confident that in whichever school they choose in our Trust, their child will receive an excellent, broad based education which will form a solid foundation for progression to the next stage of his or her development.
To ensure our children and young people achieve success, the Trust has a culture of reflective professional growth by every member of staff, matched with a relentless approach to staff development. This equips our team to the highest standards and ensures high expectation influences all our actions.
Our aspirational outcomes are that:
- each school is well led and governed
- each student is expected to make progress at least in line with, and for the majority above, national expectations
- all teachers are motivated to be self-improving and aspire to be outstanding in all they do
- all lessons are at least good with many outstanding
- each school has the support of its students, parents and the community.
In working together within and beyond the Trust, we believe in the synergy of what we can offer: that our combined experience and expertise are greater than the sum of our individual parts.